Thursday, March 23, 2006

Goodbye Bladderboy

Tomorrow at around 11am, as I am wheeled out of an operating room, I will be...for the first time in my life, without the company of my longtime compadre, my gallbladder. I guess we'd had our disagreements over the years, though I didn't always heed his complaints, and our final falling out was over a piece of key lime cheesecake, I know I was running wild...it just had to stop.

So it's come to this and it's time to part ways, say so long. We've been through alot, me and the G-man, all those nights of fast cheese, potato chips and yes...steak, but now it's over. I've changed my fast-foodin' ways but way too late for the relationship, so one of us has to go. It finally came down to you or me.

So goodbye Bladderboy. It was a gastronomical joyride while it lasted.
All the best,
Galli

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo G-man.....
It's sad to lose you but if I can keep chuggin without you, then........I really didn't need you anyway.
You're just a pain in my .....well you know where.

Just one more toast to G-Blad..... remember that Giants game that we watching while we were working... you were just throw'm back, ahhh that was a crazy time!

Alright G, don't be a stranger...give a shout once and a while.

Peace.

Hum-dinga

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home