Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Cries for Help














Red Sox bombed, 15-3. The invincible Josh Beckett gets strafed and that old Sox Nation paranoia starts bubbling up somewhere in my subconscious. But we are in first place...keep telling yourself that...

I'm going on a long drive up the Taconic P-Way to the "bunker". Gas costs a gazillion bucks a gallon...I'll be coastin down the hills...

G.W. Bush wants more power to raise fuel efficiency standards for cars...why do I think he's just trying to save his oilman ass...

Two television stars vie for the nations attention. Rosie O'Donnell moves to the View (if you care you're a shut-in loser) and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi releases a video that struts his stuff as he kicks up his media campaign to snag the top spot on the Terrorist Top Ten from Bin Laden, sort of like Cold Play trying to knock off U2 and we know what happened there...I just liked juxtaposing their pictures...

That's all I can muster for now cuz it's off the chase the woodchucks...
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home