Friday, March 31, 2006

Bladderboy - The Final Conflict

It's taken a few days to muster the physical and psychic energy to write since I began my recovery from my ill fated gall bladder surgery. After a decades long relationship with my former compadre the final parting of the ways was a painful lesson in forced separation. There was an easy way and a hard way to go on this thing, but as in many break-ups, the hard way was, in the end, the only way. All the long festering differences and acrimony came to head in one inflamed and dangerous last encounter. Having survived the pain of that surgical separation I must now deal with the fallout with the aid of my trusty new friend (let's call him an "aquaintance") Mr. Vicodin.
So wish me luck and enjoy the spring weather.
Galli

1 Comments:

Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Captain Vic has been cast aside as his dark shroud muddled my already confused mind.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home