Wednesday, June 28, 2006

STUFF


The Sox have spoken and my prediction that Pedro Martinez would melt under the emotional weight of his return to Beantown has come true. Sox 10 - Metropolitans 2.

Speaking of weight...Star Jones walks off "The View", should anyone care? Star is the waddling manifestation of everything that is wrong with celebrity and television "culture" in America...oh I forgot about Rush Limbaugh...make Star one of the manifestations..

Who wants to take the one year over and under on the Keith Urban/Nicole Kidman union. I go for the under - 9 months and they're another celebrity marriage trainwreck and subject of a country western song, either, "I Married a Narcissistic Former Actress" or "I Hooked-up With a Country Cokehead".

Good to hear sportswriter and musician, Peter Gammons, is on the mend. An old guy with a young heart and a balky body...I know the feeling.

Later.
g

1 Comments:

Blogger (S)wine said...

fuck star jones.
speedy recovery to Gammons.
i'll take the line on Kidman/Urban

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home