Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today's Food for Thought...or maybe not...


I'm a little depressed about the Sox getting whupped the last couple of days against the Twinkies. They shoulda kicked ass. I guess Big Papi can only squeeze his planet-sized ass into his Superman tights once a week.

Looks like the two remaining American soccer fans will be able to go back to their everyday lives following Team USA's upcoming defeat to the spaghetti-twirlers from Italy Saturday (unless they stick around one more game to watch our team get out hustled by Team Ghana). Hope I'm wrong.

My man Rudy Guiliani is talking about drilling for oil under some protected elk in Alaska and building nuke plants all over suburbia...quiet Rudy...I liked you more when you were making NYC safe from squeegy-men , too much time in the hot-tub at the thinktank me thinks. I need a serious presidential candidate...where's Ross Perot or Dale Evans...or Jean Claude Van Damme? Anybody else want to mud-wrestle Anne Coulter....I mean to teach her a lesson of course. When is that Kevin Federline single being released...I'm trying to make my vacation plans.

Two great American Rock bands, Grandaddy and Starlight Mints.
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home