Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mountain Mayhem

Notes from the hills.

My birthday was yesterday...the old 6-6-6 thing. I had some moments when I behaved like Satan's spawn but overall I think I avoided a trip the hellfire hotel...

Just saw a turkey walk by the deck... no the bird, not my cousin in a bad pair of shorts.

Played golf yesterday and it was extremely wet. The course was covered in caterpillars so we invoked the standard "two putt caterpillar rule", no more than two putts scored if more than 20 thousands caterpillars on the green (this rule was invoked several times), this, along with other forms of cheating, helped my score immeasurably (I figured it was Satan's birthday).

The road to the bunker looks like Saigon circa 1967. Pothole city. Hillbilly contractors take at least 6 months to bid on a project and another 6 months to execute.

Blew-up the lawn mower...

Can't put up photos due to dial-up restrictions...

Oh, and the Sox are getting pummeled by the Yankees...glad I'm in seclusion and not back in NYC.

Later,
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home