Monday, June 05, 2006

Motorcycle Diaries


Things I saw on my way to the bunker..

A woman passenger on a giant motorcycle reading a book in the open air at 75 mph...nice...

Misguided teenage girl wearing a Johnny Damon t-shirt in upstate NY (she was in Walmart and so was I...who's misguided now)

Trees totally defoliated by gypsy moths or similar (whole mountainsides)

A vast preponderance of woman behind the wheel...driving north on the NY Thruway (my wife was driving our vehicle). Where were they all going in all those Subarus...we were also in a Subaru...hmmmmm...wasn't Martina Navritalova the spokesperson for Subaru for awhile...

On a dial-up here at the bunker which is in a remote Catskillian perch unvalued by terrorists and realtors...(joking about the realtors). No hi-speed connection for the hill people and the woodchucks...more on them later..
g

1 Comments:

Blogger Chandira said...

Have a great time! :)

(It would take Johnny Depp in a Subaru to get me into one, not Martina.. I don't like tennis.)

;-)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home