Sunday, May 14, 2006

Keith Richards, Barbaro and Barry Bonds...



Looks like Keith Richards is on the mend from falling on his coconut while picking some of the same.

I haven't posted anything on one of my favorite topics, horse racing. The upcoming Preakness (Saturday) will allow me to exercise my right to once again lose money on the sport of champions. In the Derby I put Barbaro in exotic bets with every horse but the eventual runner-up, Blue Grass Cat, and then bypassed the obvious opportunity to bet Barbaro (my heavy choice to win) across-the-board...rationale he was a favorite...albeit at a sweet 7-1.

Everyone is jumping into the "Barry controversy". Is it racist...is it fair to the Babe and Henry Aaron...are steroids un-American? I don't know what baseball can do retroactively when they neglected to make steroids a violation of their drug policy prior to last year. Retroactive justice is indeed un-American. (note: I am no fan of the Barry)
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home