Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election time is here...

Robo-calling is the latest RNC negative campaign trick. It's kind of clever, keep auto-dialing a prospective voter, under the guise of the opposition candidate, until the voter loses it and decides not to vote or votes for your guy.

Went to vote up in the hills and they had me in the wrong district...I prevailed and voted my concscience...even included Hillary in my largesse...but not Alan Hevesi...

Haven't seen Borat but the buzz is defening...


Didn't watch the CMA awards last night but did enjoy viewing Faith Hill's very Christian reaction to losing...


Get ready for that big Genesis reunion lp...what?

Beck's latest record keeps spinning on my Ipod...is he really a Scientologist?

Damn those Colts, they made my man Tom Brady look human...

Check out the Useless Men's (our renters) blog for the answer to one of my burning political questions...Seagal or Hasselhoff, who makes the best Presidential man-candy?

g

1 Comments:

Blogger Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

She is a loser LOL...

quite literally too!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home