Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain, golf, Axl Rose and Laura Bush...

Rained this weekend in the northeast and as I understand the storm washed away most of New England...just kidding, have to get a report from the remains of my family up there. At my bunker in the Catskills it was soggy but ripe for outdoor activities. Hit the mountain golf course (term used with much latitude) and sprayed to ball all over the place scaring man and beast alike.

See that Axl Rose and the new Guns and Roses (another oxymoron) played Hammerstein Ballroom. I seem to remember when G&R was "the" 80's band. Somehow Axl channeled the worst of Michael Jackson and became a running joke...I don't think we need him back.

Laura Bush stated in a Fox interview (on Fox you the interview subject brings the questions) that she doesn't believe polls showing G.W.'s approval ratings are hitting Spiro Agnew country. Just another symptom of the disease.
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home