Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why Wi-Fi


Trying to go Wi-Fi with our two Macs. One step forward, two steps back...sort of like watching network television or listening to Lou Dobbs. On a more positive note...gotta get to the track. Saratoga opened yesterday and I watched some of the action while I struggled with technology. "Toga" is the queen of all thoroughbred racetracks and I mean old-school queen...not some guy wearing his grandma's underoos. I feel the urge to play some crazy trifecta wheel and lose the mortgage money. Anybody see Condie Rice touring the Middle East? Condo looks like a grammar school principal trying to come to grips with some unruly special ed kids...ain't gonna happen and there's no viable solution... just change the Ann Taylor suit and move on...I think it's time for G.W. to do some of that "talk with your mouth full of pilaf" diplomacy he is so good at, or rub Syrian Prez Assad's neck or nether regions...whatever it takes.
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home