Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hair gel, Paris and Fidel


Castro is reported to be up and walking, so if this is not "Weekend at Bernie's V" then Cuba is still Cuba...I hear there are giant largemouth bass in those Cuban lakes...maybe it is time to end the embargo...now let me get this straight...when I fly out on my vacation to Hoboken I will not be able to carry-on my haircare products...a major problem...if I had hair.
Saw where Paris Hilton got bitten by some exotic animal she uses as a fashion accessory...I have to question the little critter's taste...but not his instincts...saw where the Dept. of Homeland Security and the Bush administration recently tried to divert funding for a bomb detection development program for airlines...good timing...Congress nixed them...who's going to win the Supernova deal...me thinks it will be the guy with the skunkish hairdo and gobs of make-up, if only because I don't think the "band" will go for a chick (Delanna) and Tommy Lee might still do the dude...
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home