Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i'm sick of it....








I'm sick of picking three of four in the 7 grand superfecta, but hitting the 8 dollar exacta...
I'm sick of outwardly, overtly oppressive religious mother &*%)#)#kers, drinkin', womanizin' and talkin' trash all the way to the bank...
I'm sick chicken-shit beaurocrats getting us into wars they can't get out of and then handing us the check...
I'm sick of chuncky chicks wearing cellulite-squishing hip huggers squeezing up their double-belly overhang...
I'm sick of remakes of shitty tv shows being made into crappier movies with flavor of the week stars with no talent and less shame...
I'm sick of lard ass, rightwing, pill popping, talk radio hosts acting like they know something and can help me understand the political complexities of their narrowminded, longwinded, intellectually bankrupt points of view...
I'm sick of $3 gas and $10 sandwiches...
I'm sick of checkbook baseball and that overpayrolled piece of fluff called the New York Yankees...
I'm sick of Mike Bloomberg and T.O....
I'm sick of blogs about cats, dogs, kids, mothers, photos of birds, menstrual cycles, personal depression and bladder problems (although gallbladders are fascinating)...
I'm sick of overpriced wine, oversized cars, panthose, tattoos, body piercing and boob jobs...
I'm sick of all things "Rap" and the white kids that listen to it...
and finally... I'm sick of this rant...
out,
g

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Now post a blog about the stuff you like.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

That's alot tougher.
g

1:44 PM  
Blogger Zebster said...

As long as you feel better, you shouldn't have to do a happy one.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home