Monday, March 19, 2007

confusion

I'm a little confused. I hate G.W. but I'm having a hard time choosing from the remaining menu of presidential candidates.

Rank the airbags:

The Dems:

John Edwards, though far from a faggot, John is a little bit of a "fancy boy" so I'll have to see how he performs under fire. Let's call him a possibility.

Joey Biden. The man has disappeared from my tv set since calling Barack a nice clean black man. Rating - no chance.

Hillary. Not feeling any warm and fuzzy vibes off her Hilliness. She has plenty of luggage to carry around so stamina is a question. Is still viable in a female Michael Dukakis kind of way. Would vote for her against any Morman - a new category.

Barack. Nice marketing idea. I think I want a candidate with a little more meat on his political bones. Let's wait on him. There could be a complete ass-wipe of a politician under that stylish veneer. Waiting.

Dennis Kucinich - Does way too much singing and acting out to be a serious contender. Howard Dean required just one whoop to crash and burn his campaign.

That Gov. from New Mexico wants to legalize pot but since I can't remember his name maybe I should reconsider my position on pot visa vie my memory loss....

So maybe the Republicans have someone:

Rudy - I have always like Rudy. He got rid of the dangerous squeegy men and took the wild west aspect out of living in NYC. Can get a little autocratic, could easily deem himself the "divorcer" and has questionalble people skills. If elected he might put people like me in jail. A definite contender.

Mitt Romney - Morman, flip flopper on abortion, got elected in my birth state, looks good when standing still, is a Morman. Did I say he was a Morman. I think someone told him he looked a little like Ronnie Reagan and he took it as a compliment. No chance.

Johnny McCain - Once my independent thinking candidate, but that was an election ago. Like Hilly he has eroded his base by playing politics. A fading star.

So there I'm done and I'm no closer to a decision than before I started...
ggss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home