Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekend Update


Heading to the bunker for golf, grilling and gardening. Gardening you say? Do real men garden? I think the best way for me to rationalize this "man gardening" behavior is to look upon it as a competitive battle against nature employing all the machismo and man-qualities acquired by me in every day survival, as opposed to an aesthetic endeavor utilizing all those fuzzy woman-qualities like beauty, color coordination and other left brain stuff. Eradicating weeds, various pests, (we don't talk about what happened to that woodchuck) and battling the environment allows me to use the word "eradicate" which is a great guy word and implies fortitude and some man-behavior. With that said, I am jumping into the car to exhibit a modicum of roadrage while heading for the bucolic confines of my country estate. Now... if that guy on the ATV rides by my driveway one more time...
Peace out,
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home