Friday, April 13, 2007

let the eagles fly...


It's been a while...

Enough with Don Imus - his demise is attributable to the old-guys trying too hard to be cool syndrome (I've shown a few symtoms myself). Soon Snoop Dog will have reached an age where he won't be embraced for spewing the same crap.

Dice K is human.

Let's fire the Yankee's training staff the next time someone says the word "hamstring".

The Dems are so concerned about keeping the I-war in Bush's lap that they are paralyzed.

American Idol and Dancing With the Stars are ruining my America.

Spring has sprung but I'm still in first gear...

Loved the fight between Geraldo and O'Reilly last week. Just when was it that Geraldo went over to the darkside...about the time he looked into Al Capone's safe and it was empty.

Does anyone actually watch Anderson Cooper?

I'm glad the "Donald" has moved on to wrestling. Before he picked up the figure-four-Bobby-lock I was sure Rosie could kick his ass.

I'm about to head north to check on the status of my bunker after a long, hard Catskill winter that continues to spit snow and ice...wish me luck.
ggss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home