Wednesday, June 06, 2007

b-day issues



I like this Ron Paul guy from Texas. This whole libertarian things has some merit.

Sox have lost something like 5 of 6 and I'm not really that paranoid...delusional maybe but paranoid...not so much.

Mr. Bush's approval rating is way below the Mendoza Line...

Anyone notice that we're still struggling with the whole "global warming" thing? The top guy at NASA seems to think the problem may not exist. He appears to be cut from the same cloth as Alberto Gonzalez and Mike Brown. Since when did party loyalty trump competence on a job application?

I love the whole Christian Law School concept.

I could get a fine meal and a massage with a 'happy ending' for what it costs me to fill-up my gas tank.

Damn Mitt Romney looks presidential. How much does he pay for a haircut?

The protection of small flying creatures from wind power turbines is a design issue, not a legislative one...

Gotta go. Paris Hilton just posted her daily prison diary update...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home