Friday, August 25, 2006

A quick drain of the hot tub...











Gotta make this quick (an impossible task on my hyper-fast dial-up connection here at the bunker) as I ready my crack team of horseplayers for an afternoon at the "jewel of American horseracing", Saratoga....

My recent, informal hut tub poll seems to indicate strong public sentiment in favor of me soaking my chestnuts in the frothy, pleasure bucket, sans alcohol or hookers...we'll see....

I will not watch any Red Sox baseball until they evidence a sustained desire to compete and not walk every putz in a Yankee uniform, which at this point would include several parking attendants and a batboy...

Props to Jon Stewart who is just hammering my man G.W., just unmerciful, funny stuff...

Discovered a series of tunnels under my driveway. Excavation reveals the handiwork of a large woodchuck or tiny Al Qaeda operative more later...

Wish us luck,
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home