Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tom Cruise...Ta-Ta


Tom we had to let you go. Your behavior has gone off-the-charts-weird, you are the biggest member of a religious cult based on the contrived bullshit of a two-bit sci-fi writer...kinda like forming a religion around some half-baked Stephen King novel...

Your whole, I'm gonna marry the girl soon thing, is starting to smell like Michael Jackson's sham marriage to Lisa Marie Presley. When an evil old fossil like Summer Redstone is more frightened of your behavior and demands than attracted to the box office bucks you can generate, then you know it must be bad, real bad...

So Ta-ta, farewell and I can only hope that someday, somehow, I don't run into you in some sad, deserted hotel hot tub on the Vegas Strip, bathing amidst the bizarre, bubbling debris of our former lives.
g

6 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Yes. I am ready for Mr. Cruise to disappear. I think he is a perfect candidate for abduction by aliens.

Thank you for renting to me this week. I appreciate it.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

No, thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to drop a note. We have created many monsters like the "wee" Mr. Cruise. Just hope those aliens don't like "Risky Business".
g

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was time for Cruise to go, I just wonder what took them so long. I can only hope that Katie...er, sorry Kate, grows up and gets out before he ruins her life and the life of her daughter (if she really exists)

12:27 AM  
Blogger bikerbanjara said...

Hey there, thanks for placing the links, i have also place the links to both green gas and flea corner on my blog.

Also come back and check out the new template i updated today. enjoying ur blogs.... keep blogging.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

I'll check your new look out. Stay in touch.
g

8:09 AM  
Blogger Billy Delawder said...

Tom is a Wacko! I dunno what happened to him.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home