Wednesday, November 22, 2006

White meat or dark?


I hate Rachel Ray. She advises making turkey breast for Thanksgiving. I like dark meat. Please make a whole bird or eat steak. Saw Gwen Stefani on the tube last night as she entered the American Music Awards, or some such thing. Gwen had on a $14 Jean Harlow wig and some beyond-bug-eyed shades - I think her fashion ship may have sailed. I beginning to doubt that my Bosox are going to get this Japanese pitcher signed...just a feeling. Did some heavy clearing at the bunker - looks like a new place. I predict the giant Snoopy balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will be blown out of it's handlers grasp and it will head straight to France.

Enjoy the feast.
g

2 Comments:

Blogger theWatchList said...

Is it just me, or did that Gwen Stefani song sound a whole lot like that Black Eyed Peas "Humps" song? Even the premise of the song is the same... Girl in the club talking to guys. Oh well, that Humps song is probably old enough that no one would even realize that Gwen copied it. Wait, no. That got an AMA didn't it.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Gwen will be back with No Doubt before you know it. That "My Humps" tune is one on my nominations for worst song of the year.
g

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home